to love.. to learn being humble..and the need of seeking apologize..

Friday, December 09, 2005

It was a day of head full of question (?) marked..
I told myself to be calm.. Relax.. and dont follow what was though in heart..

Whenever you feel something is not going Right whisper in your heart.. Remember..
God is always the 1st place to share.. Speak-in your Full hearted send it to God.

Believe He is listening to every beat in your heart.. Next..

Slowly ask.. and dont forget to seek apologize.. either you are Right or Wrong.. leave it behind..
say Sorry...

Send him a message.. say something nice.. "Don't Condem" even though you feel Not OK..

Thanks God...
I make It Happen today..
no worries even I have to wait 10 hours for a response.
...which 1st message goes out in the morning... (Fuhhhhh...)

end of the day... I could smile with tear... I'm happy...
a lessons today was.. be calm, remember God, be humble, when things goes wrong..
...always remember "communication is the key"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted:Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:43 pm
Subject:dear.....

dear.. how are you..?
are you ok.
if that i'm happen to be in wrong do's i'm appologize
.. i dont feel good if u r quite
..too silent
.. some more it's friday
.. there will be a 2 days long break
... not good to make our mind rolling without knowing anything.
i'm sorry
.. i was trap in the mid of no where..
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted:Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:07 pm
Subject:Re: dear.....

am sorry also babe..
but i juz got a little prob stuck in my head
.. but juz 4get about it
.. plz 4giv me also..
will sms u soon.. miz ya..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
end of the day... I could smile with tear... I'm happy
...a lessons today was.. be calm, remember God, be humble, when things goes wrong
.....always remember "communication is the key"
...i need to do the same thing to sista...
i will...

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket