Flight Itenery..hye.. i paid it myself!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

This morning daddy, twin little brother & myself got to Miri.
daddy paid car installment & I get my Flight ticket..

Flight Itenery

AIRASIA FLIGHT NUMBER AK259

Monday / 02 January 06
DEPART : MIRI 09:40PM
ARRIVE : KLIA 11:50PM

bye-bye RM 322.99
--------------------------------------------------

hhhhuuuuu.. recall the other AirTicket KLIA-MIRI payment which cost me RM 390.00
Uwaaaaaa.. sakit jiwa hamba :-(

after get my ticket done.. I had a small talk with daddy in the car..
dad' keep question me .. why am I always choose the night flight...

i guess.. am a bit tense that moment and what I can say...?
"apak, nemu nuan berapa beza bayar flight pagi, lemai, malam?"
i told daddy I had spend RM 7++.00 It was my money!!!!

Sounds that I am 'mengunkit' that toy & boy was so lucky!!
they got full support during schooling period..
somehow .. aku 'kecik hati'

enti aku menjawab perbualan... what I get is this title: Tengik aka Congek..
and this word..which I hate the Most=CHILDISH!!

God, how I wish to hear they say' we r so lucky to have a little sister like u endu..'
------------------------------------------------------------
hmm... layan kecik hati apa guna... bukan org faham pun...
forget about it...
lets typing a crazy attitude story for today...

to cut short the story...
ehehe.. Big thanks to my cute nephew..aiko..
This evening...he was a valuable licence for me..

pretending i drove him around senadin but.. ehehehe..
i kebas my dad car and drive all the way toward Lutong :-)
I dont know what am I doing... What move me to do so...?

hohooo.. mac U are crazy.. crazy..
U will be a losser if both of you fail on the 'Test'

No..no..no I hope it will not happen again..
I'm tired and I dont want to experience the 'sick' moment anymore..

I know Once it broken the Rule.. everything in your dream will be gone...
there will be no sweet sweet story around nor blooming flower..

I'm so scared.. but I cant turning back...
i had dream for it and wish that it worth to wait and taste the sweet fruit....

Flowers..
I want to see all 7 blooming flowers...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

 
◄Design by Pocket