Early Morning
Friday, December 09, 2005
Aiyaaaaaa... I was so nervous this morning because when I reach my office..
Only then I remember a call from En.Hamid yesterday late evening saying coming to office to send "something" and collect payment from my bos.
(my worry was.. do my bos have the sufficient CASH in his wallet today? )
uhhhhhh.. Quickly...I took my HP.
(Arggg..still took time coz I need to put in my Digi Simcard
Lucky my 016 have some credit for me to send SMS to my bos
.......guess what reply I get from my bos???
"Thank you for sending a last minute notice" uhahaha..padan muka ko miss prada...
Only then I remember a call from En.Hamid yesterday late evening saying coming to office to send "something" and collect payment from my bos.
(my worry was.. do my bos have the sufficient CASH in his wallet today? )
uhhhhhh.. Quickly...I took my HP.
(Arggg..still took time coz I need to put in my Digi Simcard
Lucky my 016 have some credit for me to send SMS to my bos
.......guess what reply I get from my bos???
"Thank you for sending a last minute notice" uhahaha..padan muka ko miss prada...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment