Public Holiday for the State of Selangor.

Monday, December 12, 2005

It is publicly known that 11th December has recently been gazetted as the new date for a public holiday for the state of Selangor in honoring the birthday of its Sultan.

Since 11th December 2005 falls on Sunday, the holiday is brought forward to Monday 12th December 2005.

My story was... early morning, I send a sms to my bos.. "Good Morning, today is working day or Public holiday?" ( I was curious since I do remember we had new procedure to work on 24 hours basis on project running period..

1 hours later received a reply...
" Today Shoke communications turns 4! Thanks for helping the company grow steadily. We will have a meal togather soon. Thats why its a public holiday! "

hmmm.. TQ bos.. I reach office.. the 2nd time went to office on public holiday :-/
 
◄Design by Pocket