Today, let's keep this fella in my blog..
Read his reply in RD.COM forum...
Really put a smile on my face...
this is all the 'fun' i have in foruming..
meet him in person on 14Oct2005 at Jayau Seribu Pub & Louge, Miri.
what i has to take note is..
1st: returned home without family member pick me from Miri Airport..
and a friend AJR who willing to pick me from Airport make me waiting for 1/2 hours
( I feel sad that night.. very sensitive to 14 & 15...
is always the date I remember Jacob,
the shadow is always in my eyes... the last phone conversation I ever had with him.. when I forgive and waiting for u to come back
.. It was too late.. u are no longer in this world...Big lessons..)
2nd: firt time niki pub Iban. ehehehe :-P enjoy the night even tho' limited time..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:34 pm
Post subject: Re: Behold!: OO7 is back... with attitude ! (same one)
Mac'lyn wrote: huhh my Mr.Bond are Back!
OO7 wrote:
Hello Bond Babe Your Anak Bond here only comes in singular form,
dear Nice to be back....
especially since I have people like who always have some 'nice greetings' for me
that night I saw with you another guy it breaks my heart
next time you come to Miri
please dedicate two hours of your tight schedule to some 'quality time' with me
I mean it 'Quality time!'
else I will also reluctant to spend times with you next time
I be in KL now that some 'unfinish business' we need to do
I tell you what, you have nice legs
and such a sweet,
genuine smile you're outgoing
.... you can handle yourself well enough to know your private space
... even in your drunkeness
I truly hope CA or Along JR has NOT taken what is otherwise mine
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ahahaaha.. so funny lol..


0 comments:
Post a Comment