I am the 2nd Contestant.
Actually, the photo was shot by a friend known as CA...
and I just simply show the nice shot to a man known as UK.. end of the story, uk put me as one of the contestant.
I never into any contest and here you come babe my 1st memory of dayak beauties contest 2005. ehehehehe
I also send an entry for my big sista' but poorly she had withdraw herself due to some misunderstanding.
Am quite upsad too when she mention all the
mess started there... deep in my heart I never means it.
I have reasons as I want she feel impressed for her beauty.
I have no idea.. somehow i was wondering ..do she knows that I really adore her, love her, care for her as she is the ONLY sista' I have we are good friend...
after all her bad day and drag me into headacne.. I started to think deeply.. do i deserve that? Am I that bad girl? I believe that you do undergo those time too.
end up now....I ignore all her sms & phone call...
what I have in mind is to make improvement into my life...
for better life... for my brighter future.. Coz I'm young..
I have lots of opportunity to be a better, smarter person.
Stand on my own... hmm of coz family and loved one behind to boost me up
:-) THANKS...
Back to the main story..
To win as the QUEEN or lost is not important for me.
One thing I have from this beauties contest is to be a remembrance...
in the age of 22Y.old...
I had into a virtual contest. so funny.. But it's TRUE....



2 comments:
ehehe.. my own comment..
what i did today was..
SMS Vote for myself..
from 11% - 14% :-P
ahak.. i feel so funny..
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it independent baseball teams monogram credit card bank of georgia contact information baseball three arrows web site design allegra+buy+tramadol+online+allegra+online+buy+allegra Video conferencing software download free Sceptre 37 lcd hdtv Dodge 3.9 little league baseball throwing drills 1950 boston red sox baseball trivia Texas orange baseball bat bag Musso pola ice cream machine Keywords buy vicodin Proactiv for acne Bionaire humidifier 2.5 Blank baseball caps and infants baseball coaching problems
Post a Comment