her SMS..
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Last night..
I send a 3pages sms to her..
...and this early morning...
my hp vibrating and make me wake up at 10.00am
i took my hp and look what was the text on the screen..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Its ok sist i love u..
we all mis u here..
bare in mind u r always in my heart..(................)
..next time wen economy manah ulh mai apak mak kin
..manah mat menoa din..cheap g brg din....]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..that was the text on my hp's screen...
Really cheer up my day..
Thank sista.. I LOVE U TOO...
.....Then I on my PC..and loud R&B HipHop music started in my Room ehehehe.
Collect all my cloth... opssssss.. It's time to use my normal washing machine... Pakai berus tangan lol... uhahahahahhahaaa
I send a 3pages sms to her..
...and this early morning...
my hp vibrating and make me wake up at 10.00am
i took my hp and look what was the text on the screen..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Its ok sist i love u..
we all mis u here..
bare in mind u r always in my heart..(................)
..next time wen economy manah ulh mai apak mak kin
..manah mat menoa din..cheap g brg din....]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..that was the text on my hp's screen...
Really cheer up my day..
Thank sista.. I LOVE U TOO...
.....Then I on my PC..and loud R&B HipHop music started in my Room ehehehe.
Collect all my cloth... opssssss.. It's time to use my normal washing machine... Pakai berus tangan lol... uhahahahahhahaaa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. »
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Pompano beach fishing Flower delivery armenia rating accounting software Luxury rental cars in va http://www.pda0.info http://www.childrens-toys-2.info porsche sales lithium and effexor Pornstars galleries redheads Subaru 1982 gl
Post a Comment