i wish a shoulder to cry tonight..

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

*** i dont know why i was crying tonight***
i cant sleep...i feel sad.. am i crying for remembering my olf memories..do i miss those old time..? am i sad that it reaching the very end of the year of 2005? am i crying for being worry & scare to wait and see what gonna happen to me along the new year 2006?
could I live happily..? or am i gonna face more and more troublesome.... could anybody out there make me smile & laught more often...
could I win all the challenge that come along my life.. could I have my dream come true? could I have better personal life throughout the Year..
God, I dont ask for more..I deserve a good life... I've been tested for so long... i take it myself... u know much better than me... u see i'm tearing in my heart.. ppl might see i'm ok.. but deep in my heart.. i was so hurt.. it's painful...i'm suffering... suferring...
help me to cure my heart... i'm trying so hard to calm myself..
I seek for your mercy, your grace, your blessed.. help me to stop my tear.. Keep me strong... i can see a long journey yet for me to step forward...
hold my hand.. and walk with me.. be my guidance...till I see the bright light that lighten my life..

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket