
hahaha.. for a moment.. I have this un-clear photo.. to be keep in my blog. (taken by hp-camera)
Addry- One of DVA Group invite us to KTV Karaoke to celebrate mckee's 22nd Birthday.
There was a few guys and malay girls which we do not know.. hahaha.. belasah jer.. janji enjoy..that was what mckee said to me :-P
We was so hungry that time.. ehehe and
Addry order 2 pizza for us
. ... and the Peanut semacam sedap jer bila perut lapar..
12mid night - I sing the Birthday song for her. She looks happy with the mini chocolate cake.
opss.. end of the party.. Birthday girl was drunk...
I feel happy to see she was Happy too..
...my friend's happiness will reflect to me...
God Bless you sweety girl..
May Your Dream Come True..


1 comments:
This is very interesting site... Emporio night perfume http://www.spam-blocker-8.info/breastcancersurvival.html esophagus cancer diet coke How to find relief for bad toothache coupon imitrex Accutane and vitamins Kitchen remodel counters Domain registrar sc seychelles Stem cells and gene therapy as cancer cures Bath and furniture Oasis of hope cancer healing http://www.chevroletmotormountschematic.info/Computers.html http://www.confederate-toy-soldiers.info/new-zealand-sports.html
Post a Comment