My Easter Sunday. watt'supp?
Sunday, April 16, 2006
halleluya..halleluya..halluluya...
Happy Easter Day.......
Wake up early in the morning... and get ready to St Mary Cathedral, KL.
I took cab alone from Kelana Jaya and reached Dataran Merdeka at about 7.50am.
The uncle-cab driver stop me by Mahkamah Majistret KL (paid RM12.00) and I have to walk along the street behind the Court because there was an event "Larian Rakan Cops".
and the main road toward the church was Blocked.
huh.. I'm lucky there is a chair for me to sit. Wahhhhhhhhhh.. Full-House on Easter Day.
I enjoyed the Praise & Worship session very much (All sang in Iban Version) for about 30minute and continued by Easter mass service.
After the Easter Service, I go to KLCC and having my lunch at the Food Court ( i kept Easter Egg in my handbag.. ehehehe.. ) Finished my meal & grab my mobilephone wishing my family "Happy Easter Day" *****miss everyone at home*****
Next ... look for an ATM machine for some cash withdrawal then Window Shopping begin... tuttttttt.. Opss... I bought a new sleeveless Top at Romp<>>>, Greenish Belt, Necklace...
Ohh no.. I better walk away from KLCC... My hand kept Grabbbbbbbbbbbg this n that ..
huhuhu.. My next 'item list' is VINNCI Shoe.. Damn spackling babe..
well I have to wait until next month*May* as I was entitle to 30% Birthday Discount on Nett item with my "Padini Membership Card"
when i about to leave KLCC, I look around BURGER KING outlet.....
Wahh you can have Free Online if you purchase any item e.g Burger, nugget, drinks,etc.... just show your receipt to the manager and get connected.ehehehe...
(Thank you.. all PC was full.. otherwise I will stay longer :-)
I enjoyed Easter Sunday with Iban Service at St Mary & of Coz.. the freedom of shopping.(Lucky I can control otherwise... ATM ATM ATM again.. mampozzzzzzz)
Ahakk.. B 'bip..bip' saying "bb boros" kuang..kuang..kuang...
Happy Easter Day.......
Wake up early in the morning... and get ready to St Mary Cathedral, KL.
I took cab alone from Kelana Jaya and reached Dataran Merdeka at about 7.50am.
The uncle-cab driver stop me by Mahkamah Majistret KL (paid RM12.00) and I have to walk along the street behind the Court because there was an event "Larian Rakan Cops".
and the main road toward the church was Blocked.
huh.. I'm lucky there is a chair for me to sit. Wahhhhhhhhhh.. Full-House on Easter Day.
I enjoyed the Praise & Worship session very much (All sang in Iban Version) for about 30minute and continued by Easter mass service.
After the Easter Service, I go to KLCC and having my lunch at the Food Court ( i kept Easter Egg in my handbag.. ehehehe.. ) Finished my meal & grab my mobilephone wishing my family "Happy Easter Day" *****miss everyone at home*****
Next ... look for an ATM machine for some cash withdrawal then Window Shopping begin... tuttttttt.. Opss... I bought a new sleeveless Top at Romp<>>>, Greenish Belt, Necklace...
Ohh no.. I better walk away from KLCC... My hand kept Grabbbbbbbbbbbg this n that ..
huhuhu.. My next 'item list' is VINNCI Shoe.. Damn spackling babe..
well I have to wait until next month*May* as I was entitle to 30% Birthday Discount on Nett item with my "Padini Membership Card"
when i about to leave KLCC, I look around BURGER KING outlet.....
Wahh you can have Free Online if you purchase any item e.g Burger, nugget, drinks,etc.... just show your receipt to the manager and get connected.ehehehe...
(Thank you.. all PC was full.. otherwise I will stay longer :-)
I enjoyed Easter Sunday with Iban Service at St Mary & of Coz.. the freedom of shopping.(Lucky I can control otherwise... ATM ATM ATM again.. mampozzzzzzz)
Ahakk.. B 'bip..bip' saying "bb boros" kuang..kuang..kuang...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fuiyo shopping sakan nampak. Hehe.
Good :)
Lain kali I ajak u shopping ye? We go to Orchard Rd, I am sure you will like it. Hehe!
Keep up the good work Maintaining weight on effexor building closet shelves s Duplex cooling water filter Blood high potassium pressure
Post a Comment