Miss You Mom.. Miss you Daddy...
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Yesterday... I was terriblely home sick...
Miss mommy so much... thinking of how to show my appreciation and love to her.. this 21 April is mom's Birthday...
... and today.. i was supprised to hear my dad's voice over the phone.. my office telephone...
daddy told me ... he received a mail from PTPTN. It's my study loan..
Huhhhhh... I can hear daddy sounds so "Shock! with the total amount of $.....
i ask daddy to mail the document to me.. hmm... i believe Boy will check on detail of statement too.... i still remember daddy said :" Apooooo.. nama nya maioh mai...?" ahahha.. dad.. I'm too lazy to explain n give the same reasons to you... let it be.. I'm the one who going to pay off everything.. Sorry dad.. AT least.. I do not burden you so much...
Miss mommy so much... thinking of how to show my appreciation and love to her.. this 21 April is mom's Birthday...
... and today.. i was supprised to hear my dad's voice over the phone.. my office telephone...
daddy told me ... he received a mail from PTPTN. It's my study loan..
Huhhhhh... I can hear daddy sounds so "Shock! with the total amount of $.....
i ask daddy to mail the document to me.. hmm... i believe Boy will check on detail of statement too.... i still remember daddy said :" Apooooo.. nama nya maioh mai...?" ahahha.. dad.. I'm too lazy to explain n give the same reasons to you... let it be.. I'm the one who going to pay off everything.. Sorry dad.. AT least.. I do not burden you so much...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Less captain cabin....can save money there
yoo Bro. FYI: I never spend money at capten cabin lohh...
Well what do u know..we have the same thing in common....neither do i :)
Where did you find it? Interesting read Blacl blowjob Photos surgery oral cancer who manufacturers acyclovir sylvania microwave oven accessories Small stainless steel microwave ovens mitsubishi ct 14 tv instructions http://www.mortgagerates4.info/average_second_mortgage_interest_rates_in_baltimore_md.html info drug ativan Driveways landscape wireless headset for ps2
best regards, nice info Elemis cellulite treatment
Where did you find it? Interesting read Horse racing shop Nederland all district soccer players
Post a Comment