the Letter is ReAdy
Friday, April 07, 2006
notice of resignation letter is Ready.. ( i feel upsad... well i have no choice.. )
I will have a new 'place' soon.. Hopefully I'll feel good..
God.. send ur angel .. be my guidance..
I will have a new 'place' soon.. Hopefully I'll feel good..
God.. send ur angel .. be my guidance..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 comments:
Wai, aku tepeda blog nuan ari desmond Jerukan empu blog. Blog nuan cukup menraik dibaca. Empai kala bisi blog iban very sentimental. Ok. Aku cuma ka nanya enti nuan bisi minat gawa enggau kompani kami. Website www.ectrustco.com di Labuan. Kami bisi peluang kerja for IT Department.
hi bro. rentap...
wahh.. terkejut aku meda muka baru..
www.ectrustco.com - thanks for the info.
Oops. Tekejut gua u reply jampat.
Enti bisi ari my blog is at
www.ibanguy.blogspot.com
Ari blog nuan, i think u can be a better person by accepting yourself as who you are. No one can hurt u unless u allow them to.
If people is not nice to you, it is not your problem, they are the problem.
I am not nice to people....now reading from Rentap's Law...I am the problem.
But anyway what happened to you Dellyne...dah quit ka?
Aisay bro desmond,minta ampun if what i said accidently refered to you. I just want to tell this girl to stop thinking she is a victim. I always think that u are among the nicest people i met.Never met this girl but no harm in telling her what i think, right?
Des, have u checked my new blog www.ibanguycam.blogspot.com? All picture and less words.
Desm,... [QUIT]..You will now when the'time has come' :-P
My dear Dellyne - I know not what you want to tell me :) let me remind u that I do not hold the key to your mind and I cannot see what is in your thoughts...
Rentap - yeap, try talking to her. For me she is like the wind, changing directions when the least expected.
Ahh. Well said Des.Maia aku macha iya empu blog, aku ngasai endu tu bisi sindrom 'Hurricane Katrina'.Tusah nyaga orang ke selalu dati ribut nadai tentu pasal.Nadai pelabur ka melabur enti ekonomi niki enggau turun sesuka hati. Betul tak?
Yoo MR Desm, you are right.. whatever it is..
what i mean by 'you will know when the time has come is... 'i will write something in my blog.. namely.. " Finally I leave shoke.comm "
halooooooo .Anonymous. thank you for a visit @ sweet words, sweet things.. sweet people... and it is all about my life..& most important it is - my emotion -
memandangkan nuan "Anonymous" i dont have any facts to argue with you .. 'susah jaga'? not you who taking care of me right.. Not u to solve my prob. am i right..?
well i'm telling u this... at least i am not a pengecut.. things come n go . my life still go on & IT's ALL BY MYSELF..
Aiyo Cik mek molek, baru kena tegur dah naik angin. Memang 'Hurricane Katrina' lah.Macam ni sampai tua lah lu mencari balaks. Uwekkk.
Dellyne, Sooner or later you will find your happiness, I knew that. 23 years old still very young for me, u have much time to improve yourself and still many thing to do to fill something missingg in your life.
hallo again Anonymous..
ehehehe.. u know what is the 1st thing come in mind when i read ur 2nd post? You are such Poyoooozzz... why do i said so..?
1st- let me ask u something..
- how do you know I am naik angin...? Hello Anonymous... this is what comes to virtual conversation..by reading text.. no expression.. Duuu... (btw, how long u been into internet life? not to say that i am Pro-to internet.. at least i dont judge ppl by his/her text.. :-p )
2nd- "Macam ni sampai tua lah lu mencari balaks. Uwekkk." *** hahahhaa.. at least i am a smart young lady that not desperated about LOVE wakakakkakaaaaaaa... now let me tell u something... "you are still in Old MENTALITY" ha.ha..ha..ha.. See i'm so happy to laughted at YOU -Anonymous - well thank you for keep contributing ur comment in my Blog.
Please come again if you like it.
Poyoz.Ala.Perkataan tu tak laku lah cik adik.U yg old mentaliti. Mental kot. Orang cakap poyo, dia pun cakap poyo. Apekebende? Apekehe? Ahahahak. Anywayz, gua tabik sama lu lah kerena berani menyuarakan hati mu kpd ku yg u tak kenal pun.Kalau dlm dunia ni ramai awek macam u yg digertak pun pandai menjawab, aman lah dunia pasal laki semua kecut teloq. Ahahahak. See u beb.
hello poyooozz Anonymous.. ehehehe.. so fast replied ehh... Thanks as you come back to my blog.. eheheheheeee...
poyozz.. memang pun dah tak laku pasal ada org yg pengecut kecut teloq macam awak..mr/ms Anonymous.. uahahahahahaa...
emmm, anoymous nya sapa ah? jai amat mulut, he insult me just because I am not strong writing in English. Laki bakanya sapa meh indu kak, nadai pendiau manah, nadai budi, nadai bahasa, sigi gaya orang nadai pelajar tinggi semakin ari majak dadak. ia empu nadai blog nadai pemandai kak ngacau orang aja, laki dadak! Ignore him Dellyne let labi dengan labu-labunya.
miau miau... awak ka aja.. I'm ok. nda terancam pun enggau si A nya. ehehe..
it's getting hot in herre.
Anyway, sometimes, in life we gotta move on.
I got my first big tender in Kedai emas, Yahoo!!
Ni "A" agi nyengok kitu iya?
Post a Comment