Digi Account

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I log on to www.digi.com.my checking my Account status.
All this time, I never know that Digi customer can check on "view reload history & bonus"

In my Account shown the last 8 prepaid realoads* are as per below:

Date / Amount(in RM)
25-MAR-06 ---10.00
24-MAR-06 ---10.00
17-FEB-06 ---10.00
13-FEB-06 ---10.00
25-JAN-06 ---10.00
20-JAN-06 ---10.00
19-JAN-06 ---10.00
12-JAN-06 ---10.00
TOTAL ------(80.00)
Summary : January = RM 40.00 / February= RM 20.00 / March= RM20.00

I also can view all my call & sms details..
SMS that I sent out to 016 will be charge RM 0.07
SMS that I sent out to others number (012,013,019) will be charge RM 0.15

7 comments:

Miriguy said...

well, last time i use digi too. And i use that to print out my phone expenses so that I can claim it. Hahaha!

dellyne said...

woo.Okey.
Did maxis has such Account Detail huh..? I think I spend more with Maxis.

jared said...

digi is better when customer experience is concerned.. the only thing is coverage.. so when you go home to Sarawak, bet not dat many places your friends can catch u on the phone..
i stick to maxis not because of the coverage.. but the number 01X-30X 2233

dellyne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dellyne said...

hi jared.. thank you for your time & commented in my blog.

Agreed with you. DiGi is death in my home town :-P

I am one of Maxis customer in early 2006. ehehehe.. Not bad.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work what causes mitsubishi tv to shut off http://www.data-recovery-60.info/Klonopin-withdrawl-procedure.html maytag neptune washers repair in san diego Low carb dieting adipex diet pill Vidcaps pamela anderson bbw see thru Car assecories car seat covers n ireland Birmingham medical malpractice Nissan pickup specs Acura integra accessories http://www.faconnable-perfume.info/Mitsubishi1.html

Anonymous said...

What a great site spyware Development online production training video http://www.buydidrex.info Air purifiers filters com Mr. potato head see no evil t-shirt http://www.microsoft-it-training.info car wax consumer reports Beautiful butts in nature Online belk &aposs payment cum http://www.hotel-offers-8.info

 
◄Design by Pocket