Good Friday
Friday, April 14, 2006
Good Friday..
For Christians, Good Friday commemorates the crucifixion of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
We will retrace the steps Jesus took in the "Stations of the Cross".
"It is a significant day, because even though Jesus died, but by his death we, humans, are saved from our sins."
"We may think it to be a tragic day, that an innocent man had to die a criminal's death, but on a spiritual level, it is Good Friday because upon his death, Jesus Saved us from sin. ANd, that alone is a reason to be joyful."
The week culminates with Easter Sunday on April 16, with the resurrection of Jesus, which also marks the end of a 40-day Lent period when Christians observe fasting with prayers and abstinence.
... I miss those time praying with my family...Fasting.. and Break fasting togather :-(
God, I know my family has been blessed..
For Christians, Good Friday commemorates the crucifixion of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
We will retrace the steps Jesus took in the "Stations of the Cross".
"It is a significant day, because even though Jesus died, but by his death we, humans, are saved from our sins."
"We may think it to be a tragic day, that an innocent man had to die a criminal's death, but on a spiritual level, it is Good Friday because upon his death, Jesus Saved us from sin. ANd, that alone is a reason to be joyful."
The week culminates with Easter Sunday on April 16, with the resurrection of Jesus, which also marks the end of a 40-day Lent period when Christians observe fasting with prayers and abstinence.
... I miss those time praying with my family...Fasting.. and Break fasting togather :-(
God, I know my family has been blessed..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Nice post. Very spiritual :)
Shhh.. Miri Guy. Don't forget they were at the Captain's Cabin...was that during Lent?
hohoho! Well, I have no comment on that. That her business between the Man above. Hehe!
Miriguy....shhhh! Don make her angry also... now in the age of Woman's Liberalisation she will insist that the Man Up There is a Woman! Just say the Almighty :)
shhhhh :-> Desm, ya lor.. ehehe I do remember it was during Lent. Anyhow, I am proud to says.. I am far more better than others who didn't go to church on 16April - Easter Day - A Christian's BIG DAY :-)
Tell you what guys... Aku puasa penuh maia Good Friday. ha ha ha ..Thanking my daddy who teach me 'fasting' when i am just a kids.
Sounds of proud of myself.. but actually.. I am so so Happy.. call me what..? Mac is a good good girl. Always..... (walaupun sometimes ombak tsunami melanda..) ehehe
Des, MG.. Bisi EASTER EGG seduai?
pssssss...Desm, it is U insist that the Man Up There is a Woman! Not me ha ha ha
Mac, I dont have any Easter Egg la. Huhu.. Sedih.
Manah meh nya Mac :) Fasting is good if you couple it with good intention.
Hehe, Desmond, u heard her. This is a good girl here :) hehe.
Good gal? Haven't met her in person...kekekekr
ya lorr..
mr.desm, i also never meet u in person.. but u meet my sista
Post a Comment