speak to God.. Not Fighting..

Wednesday, March 01, 2006


there is time i counld not control my heart.. my mind..
and last with tear... in dilemma.. pleasing myself to be more patient

8 comments:

Miriguy said...

why sound so sad?

Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Yeah - Miri Guy is nearby :)

dellyne said...

Now I got the answer from God!
Seriously I had been punish by God by not willing to wait & put in hurry..

Being patient but deeply still in hurry...

And Now WHAT???

I have to wait for another 1 YEAR.
(For me to know.. the reason why i have to undergo it again n again.

Miriguy said...

why have to wait one more year? May I know?

Anonymous said...

why u sad/ is it about your study, your result this symester/

dellyne said...

Yup. It is... :-(

dellyne said...

Lelak amai aku..

Anonymous said...

God have his own plan for each of us..

 
◄Design by Pocket