SMS from Tuttut.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
I received an SMS from my little twin young brothers which put a smiley face on me..
9.30pm: "Wek, nama gaga nuan? aku enggau cicik baru pulai tuisyen malam.
Lelak amai aku saritu, laban setiap hari isnin hingga jumaat selalu tuisyen lemai enggau malam"
I know it is abang tututt sms'ggg me :-P ha..ha..ha.. I also undergo those time babe.
In my prayer.. God Bless Your coming UPSR examination.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story of my job. Finally today I get the final quotations from MARRIOT PUTRAJAYA HOTEL & Palace of the Golden Horses for International Buffet Menu price list.
It is for an IT Company Annual Dinner Function for 700Pax.
Now awaiting for approval from our Client...
9.30pm: "Wek, nama gaga nuan? aku enggau cicik baru pulai tuisyen malam.
Lelak amai aku saritu, laban setiap hari isnin hingga jumaat selalu tuisyen lemai enggau malam"
I know it is abang tututt sms'ggg me :-P ha..ha..ha.. I also undergo those time babe.
In my prayer.. God Bless Your coming UPSR examination.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story of my job. Finally today I get the final quotations from MARRIOT PUTRAJAYA HOTEL & Palace of the Golden Horses for International Buffet Menu price list.
It is for an IT Company Annual Dinner Function for 700Pax.
Now awaiting for approval from our Client...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Lol.. u call ur brother as cicik? Me too. The smallest one. Hehe. But he's 2 years old :)
Post a Comment