Lonely saturday
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Jesus...
You see how lonely I am here...
A weekend where I dont know what i wanna do.
Thank you.. I had a good evenign sleep.. and I wake up fresh ..felling good.. eventho' I was too lonely.. open my eyes and I see nobody around me..
7.30pm.. i walk along the dark street from my apartment to KJ KFC branch.. having my dinner alone .. help myself for accompany by sms to my sister, my little twin bro, my B, and not forgotten bond 007 who is addited with this Mac'lyn ahahahaa... Heyyyyy .. damn you make me laught all the time.
Jesus...
Thank you. I still feel happy when I woke up... my mobile phone is ringing and It was my hiphop man calling.. hei.. dame.. I'm still in his fresh memory...
ahaha.. yesterday i receives a voice sms from him too. Ghee... so cute seducing voice..
Nahhhhh.. I know what you want...
Hiphopman.. I knew you will never ever forget this sweet loving dellyne...
Argggggg.. I gotta go .. it's 10pm and i have to walk alone.. along the dARKstreet to my apartment.. THIS IS CRAZY! Kelana Jaya is a black area..........
You see how lonely I am here...
A weekend where I dont know what i wanna do.
Thank you.. I had a good evenign sleep.. and I wake up fresh ..felling good.. eventho' I was too lonely.. open my eyes and I see nobody around me..
7.30pm.. i walk along the dark street from my apartment to KJ KFC branch.. having my dinner alone .. help myself for accompany by sms to my sister, my little twin bro, my B, and not forgotten bond 007 who is addited with this Mac'lyn ahahahaa... Heyyyyy .. damn you make me laught all the time.
Jesus...
Thank you. I still feel happy when I woke up... my mobile phone is ringing and It was my hiphop man calling.. hei.. dame.. I'm still in his fresh memory...
ahaha.. yesterday i receives a voice sms from him too. Ghee... so cute seducing voice..
Nahhhhh.. I know what you want...
Hiphopman.. I knew you will never ever forget this sweet loving dellyne...
Argggggg.. I gotta go .. it's 10pm and i have to walk alone.. along the dARKstreet to my apartment.. THIS IS CRAZY! Kelana Jaya is a black area..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
sweet words.. sweet things.. from sweet people..
Post a Comment