Finally I hangout for the weekend.

Friday, March 17, 2006

11 March 2006 (Saturday)
Outing with AiE & her young sister at KLCC.
At the beginning of my programme was having a photoshoot with 1 of my friend who is a photographer.. but unfortunately we have to posponed to a later date due to His wedding shoot on the same day.

So, i carried on my programme meeting AiE at Starbuck Cafe,KLCC.
We had Ace Blended Chocolate & Aie n sis' enjoy Hot Chocolate.
And we had Mable Cheese Cake too + chitchat about rd/rp.com :-P
I bought new VINNCE shoes (RM 40++, after discount 20%) hmmm and Clean n Clear Face Foundation (RM23.90) + Maybeline Lipstick - 'Pure Plum'(RM 23.90)
Nahhhh.. 3 item in hand and say bye-bye to RM 100 ++

There are few items in mind which I haven't get..
1. My cermin mata
2. My new wallet / Hand Bag
3. Earing
4. BlueLight/PupplePink MASCARA..
huhhhhhhhh...









0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket