if all gurls are like you..?
Thursday, June 29, 2006
these few days..
i've been asking around..
among close friends & cyberfriends
who i already known for 12,3 years...
my question to them are..
"friend, am I that bad girl?"
among all..
a friend answer me..
" Nope u are a charming sweet gurl who makes me think that the world would be so damn nice if all the gurls are like you"
then..
I ask him in return..
"tapi I degil and macam susah sgt nak dengar cakap"
this friend answered..
"Degil tapi baik hati" :-/
ok thank you for your answer.
i still don't understand..
i've been asking around..
among close friends & cyberfriends
who i already known for 12,3 years...
my question to them are..
"friend, am I that bad girl?"
among all..
a friend answer me..
" Nope u are a charming sweet gurl who makes me think that the world would be so damn nice if all the gurls are like you"
then..
I ask him in return..
"tapi I degil and macam susah sgt nak dengar cakap"
this friend answered..
"Degil tapi baik hati" :-/
ok thank you for your answer.
i still don't understand..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Miami florida prom dress Tennis groundstrokes Camping equipment famous world Pill meridia weight loss
Post a Comment