

What is this?
Anak bear tergantung menjaga Pintu Bilik Tidur Ku :-p
21st-birthday Gift from someone special few years back..
M- Stand for my name M********

Dulu ada perabot. sofa etc..
selepas indu mangah SOT pindah.. habis di angkut nya..
syiottt ...mcm sial jak
Sekarang boleh buat padang bola :-p

Dapur yg tak pernah berasap!


What u see there?
hmm.. photo frame:
(Myself,Gna n I, Abg n I, 1st dating pic in miri, graduate pooh, nail color, my medicine, hair conditioner, waaa.. etc. U list it out pls.



my mini frezee.. underneath is a box full of Books
Interesting Duuu..diduuuu..


3 comments:
messy.. ghee.. ehehehe..
tak la messy..
only the rack look.. macam2x ada wahahahaha.. can't help that too.
mcm pernah ku lihat gift itu ya.. tp di mana ya..??
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Mesotherapy delaware Refinance new york city Encyclopedia article about need cash quick news student loan consolidation43
Post a Comment