I dont understand...
Monday, June 26, 2006
I dont understand..
I leave it to you Jesus.
You see what happen to me this morning.
For what reason I couldn't help myself crying in the office.
You had give me a good time meeting my friends over the weekend.
That is what I need. And You had give it to me.
now I need Peace grow in my heart.
You the Father God, you know your child, heart, mind n souls..
Help me this time God.
Take away all my pain, all my fear, all my worries..
Give me a hand.. to overcome..
Show me the solution to all my problem..that scared me so much to face tomorrow..
I have faith in you Lord.
I know you have given to me what i need over the years.
U give me Good Job.
U give friends..
U give me LOVE..
U give me courage for this living..
now give me PEACE in my heart..
and give me strange for whatever need to be done till end of the year.
I leave it to you Jesus.
You see what happen to me this morning.
For what reason I couldn't help myself crying in the office.
You had give me a good time meeting my friends over the weekend.
That is what I need. And You had give it to me.
now I need Peace grow in my heart.
You the Father God, you know your child, heart, mind n souls..
Help me this time God.
Take away all my pain, all my fear, all my worries..
Give me a hand.. to overcome..
Show me the solution to all my problem..that scared me so much to face tomorrow..
I have faith in you Lord.
I know you have given to me what i need over the years.
U give me Good Job.
U give friends..
U give me LOVE..
U give me courage for this living..
now give me PEACE in my heart..
and give me strange for whatever need to be done till end of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment