Interview..

Tuesday, July 24, 2012


I am prepare to quit for rest but interview schedule tomoro with financial investment org. Jesus what is ur plan help me. Guys help me in pray. Cnt be robot [via Celcom SMS]



Hi Medeline Prada,

Please be informed that the advertiser Jalatama Management Sdn Bhd, has UPDATE the interview for your application to position Market Analyst and Investment Consultant

New Detail:
Venue: Suite 30.01 Level 30, Menara Standard Chartered, No 30 Jln Sultan Ismail, 50250 Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
Date, Time: 7/24/2012 12:00:00 PM
Tel No.: 03-21413590
Remark: Please bring your resume and other relevant documents.
Contact Person: Javin Ng

Yesterday, I ask God, I know that He have a plan for me. But I am not sure about anything. I feel like I am not going to make it to the Interview Invitation. Thank you for friends that come alongside me and cheer me on when I feel like I'm about to go under. Most of all, thank you Jesus for always being with me and cheering me on in the great race of life. 
I Love You Jesus!

The interview was fine. The lady brief me about what the company is doing and show me what they do e.g monitoring the market chart. I told her I love to learn new things and it would be great if I gain knowledge and exposure to global market investment industry. "She smile and said-very good" She asked me when I can start working if they hire me. Well,  I said within 1 month of notice. "And she remark 3Sept" Good Luck mac if you receive a call again. 




0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket