Are You Feeling Sad Mac??
Friday, July 20, 2012
cerita pagi tadi.. enda terangkat ka tubuh diri ka nurun gawa.
"i am tired" nya aja ko aku.
ddy ana sms ngagai Team Leader aku: Medeline not feeling well today.
reply"Medeline had use up her MC n annual leave. If she is mc today, pls obtain necessary document.Tq. Pls asked Medeline rest well."
empai sempat ku nusi ka iya keputusan meeting kemari. Semua 'exceeded' mc days aku dipotong ari balance annual leave. (agi enda cukup), exceeded mc days dipotong ari salary aku. (kira unpaid leave ukai peminta aku).
pelaba aku sida enda faham aku agi dalam health recovery process.
tonight gonna be a conversation..
"did u get your mc?"
me:no
"why don't you go take your mc slip"
me:to see doc i will have to pay. perhap I collected mc slip, I bring it to office on next monday, my salary will still get deducted. Amount which is more than the 'see doc n mc slip" does it make any different?
what do you think? i thoughts all of them should have better understanding of my current situation. not to ask sympathy but an opportunity for me to continue working with my mind less worry thinking 'how if'how if'
good night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought my body will feel much better after completed the chemotherapy treatment after pass 3months. It have been 2weeks over and I feel more tireness.
Labels:
How are you mac?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment