I was admitted in hospital 10 April 2012

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

 
Something happened unexpected...
I had my menstruation none stop for 2 weeks. Started on 20th March.
On the 4 April 2012, I went to Taman Desa Medical Centre for consult by a Medical Officer.
I was given 2 medicine - Transamin Acid: to stop the bleeding. Another one which I could not remember but meant to balance the hormon. I paid RM73/- because they said my AIA Card not valid for outpatient fee. Only covered for admission & Specialist Consultation only..Ok-fine!
On the 9th April 2012 ~ I visited TDMC again despite taking the medicine for a week. The vagina bleeding still not stop. I am getting worried. The registration counter's nurse set an appointment for me schedule on 10th April 2012 @ 3pm.
The next day.. again I took cab from my house at Kuchai Lama to TDMC. Just 10minute away.

Piss Of!!!
Again, I can't use the AIA card - they had problem to call the micare line. 
I was not attended because they could not get GL from AIA!
I went back home...hopeless..disappointed
10 April 2012 9pm~4.30pm
I can't hold on to the pain, my tummy scram, my head get so painful, super strong dizziness.
I cried and my husband drove me to Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya.
I was put into Emergency counter.
and the doctor do a very detail check-up for me.
And it come to my supprised! It is GTD! very rarely happen; but happened to me.

12 April 2012 ~ a small suction operation schedule for me at 5pm to remove molecular inside my Uterus.
I was given 2 weeks medical leave and required to do blood test every Thursday. Fall on 13 April , 19 April , 26 April and 30 April 2012.
Sadly, the results for blood hcg level increased weekly. 

I was warded again on 30th April 2012 at 2.30pm 
The doctor again do an ultra-scan and surprisingly another one molecular grow inside my uterus.

I was discharge on 1 Mei 2012 ~ a doctor said they will have a meeting and discussion how to control the disease in my blood's cells.

2 Mei 2012 ~ I received a call from hospital and the nurse informed me that the best is to do Chemotherapy Treatment. 

1st Chemo started as soon as On 3rd Mei 2012, 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th Mei 2012
1 week rest chemo period and will be continue on 21st Mei 2012









Jesus You Are My Healer

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket