I go tru Chemo Treatment 3rd Mei 2012

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saw this outside my ward's wall

Discharge bill on 1st Mei 2012

Another 5 days Sick Leave


Blood come out from vagina after 1st Chemo on 3rd Mei 2012


CT Scan Appointment on 7th Mei 2012 at 2pm cost RM750/-
This is for risk assessment to check there will have no disease spread into Lung & Brain.
Praise God! The result was normal-clear. Amen

2nd day after chemo~ 4th Mei 2012
Another one come out from vagina.


This sanitary pad help so much as I had very heavy bleeding after chemo treatment.

Swollen hand due to technical problem during injection on 5th Mei 2012-Saturday.



blessing gift from landlady

The Appointment card

Jesus.. I prayed to you dear Lord the Healer.
Lets my body respond to the Chemotherapy Treatment
So I may go for better days & living folow your will, follow your path Lord.
Have your mercy upon me Father.
In the name of the father, son and holy spirit. 
I PRAYED. Amen.

2 comments:

-f-l-o- said...

Get well soon! Arap ka mati tumour nya laban chemo. Baru tepeda ka blog nuan.

Selamat bekelala :-)

InduKayan x

dellyne said...

Udah beransur manah result test darah ku.

Puji Tuhan.

Selamat bekelala enggau nuan mega.

 
◄Design by Pocket