the chitchat between 2 old good friend.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
mc1: tHANKS my Beloved Fren.. yeah will do.. may be in 2 weeks time.. still not in 'stable' mood.. LOVE YOU!
mc2: Ok. willing to wait. good to meet up after u get better. pls take care. dnt supprise.. am getting skinnier n tak cantik dah wakaka i guess..
mc1: ahaks! owh really? ok..not to worry, i'll be there for u for that.. makes u even prettier than ever.. but u r still our "Mag", cute n gorgeous! Yes u are..
mc2: i need you tolong me make up lawoo lawoo we rock again K. serious la i miss that good time gila2 with you.
mc2: Gotta go now.. daaa bye.. till c yaa
mc1: u makes me cry AGAIN.. stop it! ahah.. Hey, remember those butterflies?? my tatooss..and my army mini skirt?..n my tube ikat? hahha..
mc1: bubyee sweety.. regards to all ya'.. tell them i love them much! and u more! ahaha
*I know I do love n care for some of my good friend who ever cheer me in the past, who share good time with me. Sometimes I just don't know how to express what I felt toward them. 3 years back..She is someone who really make up my days. I hope she will be ok soon.
mc2: Ok. willing to wait. good to meet up after u get better. pls take care. dnt supprise.. am getting skinnier n tak cantik dah wakaka i guess..
mc1: ahaks! owh really? ok..not to worry, i'll be there for u for that.. makes u even prettier than ever.. but u r still our "Mag", cute n gorgeous! Yes u are..
mc2: i need you tolong me make up lawoo lawoo we rock again K. serious la i miss that good time gila2 with you.
mc2: Gotta go now.. daaa bye.. till c yaa
mc1: u makes me cry AGAIN.. stop it! ahah.. Hey, remember those butterflies?? my tatooss..and my army mini skirt?..n my tube ikat? hahha..
mc1: bubyee sweety.. regards to all ya'.. tell them i love them much! and u more! ahaha
*I know I do love n care for some of my good friend who ever cheer me in the past, who share good time with me. Sometimes I just don't know how to express what I felt toward them. 3 years back..She is someone who really make up my days. I hope she will be ok soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
untung nuan bisi best friends mac...aku selalu anggap friends aku as best friends but in the end sidak selalu upset me and disappoint me :(
hmmm. there is some good friend.
bisi best friend ku siku sama sekula secondary masuk 7 tahun dah nadai betemu.
Post a Comment