
Yesterday, I went to Commerce Bank ATM for withdrawal some cash $!
What happened during the transaction was the ATM screen shown "Out Of Service" right after I enter the withdrawal amount of Rm50.00 . . . My ATM card automatically slode out from the machine... Then...
I go to another ATM machine, while press/keyed-in my PIN number. . .
I saw a young lady walk toward the previous ATM... She looks "gopoh" & quickly walk away ...
Then I proceed keyed-in amount of cash for withdrawal.
::: I Was Terriblely shocK!::: when I saw a different amount of balance in my account was less RM50.00?
I didn't get the cash... how come there is Rm50. cash withdrawal transactions show in my account? Check via www.cimbclicks.com
08-Mar-2007 19:45:09 - 1st try to withdraw session.
08-Mar-2007 19:48:06 - 2nd withdrawal session.
Arrrrrrr! That is the answer to what I saw at the stranger young lady!
No wonder she faster walk away! ! !
How could this happened? I don't believe what I saw?


4 comments:
Wow, that sucks....that is an a really bad error.....
The lady probably got the cash already??
that shows we had to be careful next time....
Yup. Too late for me to realized what is going on the moment.
kinda' blurrry mind.
Good lessons so i'll be more careful next time. ;-(
apu, kasih nuan nyau RM 50 baka nya! Au, ila anang enda selok magang lubang dia, anang guai mupok.
Akai sist.. ukai gak aku minta nyadi bakanya. Aku nyau nyadi mapap kediri meda screen nya nadai appear " transaction being process" or "transaction failed"
nyau nadai runding bukai agi meh aku meda ATM kad ku pun pansut.
sinu ngenang duit kirum daddy ku cuma2 lost kenya. Ukai nya nyamai sida ngulih ka duit. Ngasai diri empu bisi pemandai agi meh idup serba kurang.. akaaiiiiiii daiii
Post a Comment