You're Invited!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

This is what I can design using Adobe Photoshop 5.5 version. Carol & Jenn will have their's combine Birthday party on this coming Saturday.
As requested by Sist'Carol to create a new topic, I decided to annouce the invitation by designing an invitation card's image! Publish.

I have to set 50% opacity to carol&jenn's picture because it is very hard for me to crop using Pen Tool (version5.5) + Blur Tool.

So.. there you go...
--------------------------------
Another story for today..
Early morning.. mommy call me..
It was a misunderstanding among us include my bro'Boy.
I'm growing up here...
I will not do anything that shame my beloved family!-I Swear!-
Whatever you saw in the Internet is part of my life.

1 comments:

dellyne said...

ahahaha..
i ever tot' to be a junior graphic designer.
But, poorly I'm still not confident enuf' to apply any pos' ;-p

 
◄Design by Pocket