
This is a real unplan... meeting all my friends after more than a month I didn't go anywhere for "night chill'out"
From group of 4 ( Mac, Geena, Hanna & Garry) + ( Patz, Diana & Barry) + ( Flora, Mit, Igat, 2kayan girls, Flora's Cousin) = 13

Seems everyone really have their own fun

Sweet smile : hanna & Garry

Garry- new online buddy join da Fan Club, Patz & Barry







6 comments:
i tot only Mac, Geena, Hanna Garry, Patz, Barry & Patz Gfs.. why i dnt know about others..?
Nobody tel me..
that is what we said Unplan.
last group coming to cc is Flora, her cousin that they drop to CC after dinner at Klang for her cousin b'day.
but until today.. u not inform me.? why ah.?
u inform about bary n patz.. y not others.?
Ya ka..
I lupa about others thing ; But U should be Happy I never Lupa You. Moahhh
ya la kan.. tengah happy mana nak ingat..
Post a Comment