UPSR result release

Saturday, November 18, 2006


Rindu ku seduai ...
Thanks God you has Pass UPSR 2006.
I know both of you can make it.
To Allexson.. I believe you could do better in da' future.
Fail doesn't mean a Loser. ( ur mandarin speaking is not bad bro. You are just to shy to speak)

I'll be home soon babe ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today.. i've been thinking and preview on whatever I had done for the year 2006...
The Good, the bad, the strenght, the weaknesses, right & wrong do's??? the sorrows; the happiness.. whaever it is....

I have new mission & everything will not be the same for New Year 2007.
More things to come ... & Hope I'll be able to cope & handle anything that comes along my life & future.

Have Faith in whatever I do.. be sure & dare to make my own step..
And lastly... I want they understands on what I need to do, what to be 1st priority...
and give me the opportunity to win my goals & objective.

I know I've been standing so strong to face this World..yet..I'm not a superwoman.. :-p
I will do this again... till then i get repay of what I had sacrified for the past few years
Nothing comes Straight!



0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket