My bf call me early in the morning (like a wake call..) but it's already 9.30am.
I was so blur coz he saids " why.. U ask me to call u right?"
so I try so hard sqeez'g my head try to remember.. what i wanna says?/ ask...???
and finally I remember what the issues..????
(Discuss From A-Z.. something just for me & him to kept!)
Then he ask me :" Do you know AiE will transfer to Miri?"
wahhh... I think I knew it before him. Yup. I know it babe..
I know the story on 30thAugust, when i was on my way to Star Hill for Merdeka Celebration.
So, come to my foruming life..
1 of my post regards to my Good Buddy in KL Back for Good.

5.15pm - I received a call from Mr Angun.
Informed me for an Interview ..
This is something to do with a 'wish'
For the past 1 month after leaving Shoke...
I put on effort to search any company that will accept student internship program.
I pray to God.. help me in my searching, give me the nearest place where I could proceed my IT Training. (Transpotation fees ain't cheap!)
-------------------------------------------------------
Guess what? (Read the Interview location)
108 Block A,
Glomac Business Centre
10 Jalan SS6/1, Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
--------------------------------------------------------
It is just a walking distance from my apartment Jln SS6/1 :-p

Wish me Luck for the Interview tomorrow.
Thank you Jesus!


5 comments:
congratulaion! I am a member of pick and post too three years ago, It quiet good and helping lot of people outside there to find a good.
a good job. But people in KL quiet competitive seeking a job and I hope you prepare a good answer and nice dress for an interview tomorrow. Best best luck for you dear!
Hi roy ..
Hi cuthess..
Good news.
I got the job on training :-p
Thanks God.
I will take the opportunity to learn as much as I can.
Thank you to my fella blogger who always give great encouragement.
moahhh..
no more active blogging soon ehehe..
what to do..
Congratulation.!! ;)
The moment I preview my blog..
I feel like crying :-(...
So mix feeling ...
It's a step to move further...
Thank you all.
Post a Comment