telekom ..oh telekom..
Thursday, February 09, 2006
I go to TM Point to pay my outstanding bill.. huaahahahaa
Argggggggg.. what can I say..?
The service is BAD! & SLOW... sorry telekom..
There was an Indian Man getting mad.. lost his patient when a lady at the customer service said: "sorry..Sir.. wait for a moment.. our system is slow"
Yaraabiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... aku pun naik pening.
apa kejadahhhnya 'our system is slow' ..?
i just look at others ..a long queue behind me..
Argggggggg.. what can I say..?
The service is BAD! & SLOW... sorry telekom..
There was an Indian Man getting mad.. lost his patient when a lady at the customer service said: "sorry..Sir.. wait for a moment.. our system is slow"
Yaraabiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... aku pun naik pening.
apa kejadahhhnya 'our system is slow' ..?
i just look at others ..a long queue behind me..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment