From Cyber to Reality Friend

Saturday, February 18, 2006


Hah!
I meet a new friend today.
Right after I had my lunch with CA & Gna..
Returned to college and received a call from Ijal..
Inviting me -out- for TT (mean Teh Tarik) ehehehe
He's very friendly and talkertive' person.. Almaklumlah .. kerja pun buat 'sale'
His office just nearby my apartment. :-> "tm point kelana jaya" hahahahaha...

He drove SAVVY.. I just known that SAVVY can have 2 type of Gear System (Manual & Auto)
What I have in mind was... SAVVY is Good for Beginner Driver.. uahahahhahaaa...

Anyway.. good to know this TM NET's Guy!

4 comments:

Uchu Keling said...

Let's hope he is able to solve the millions of problems facing TMnet :D

dellyne said...

I do mention about Streamyx Cheet Customer :-)

He has a long explanation to me.
1 of it is based on Broadband best effort. Peck hours... bla..bla..bla....

Anonymous said...

congrate.. u hav a new fren.. :)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 
◄Design by Pocket