sick & exhausted
Friday, January 27, 2006
Yesterday..
I feel so sad of everything ..
But I still thanksful to God..
For whatever come along my life now..
I might be lucky from others in different way..
Last night I call home..
Talk to mom, dad & tutut...boy was busy preparing teaching material for his student...
Daddy give me a light joke..
"wek, dah trima'?" hmmm.. yeah I told dad.
"nda ngirum ka apak ..sponsor apak kah?" (daddy laught..ehehe) arrr.. I reply I didn't see my money dad.
and again daddy spoken.. :'hmmmm.. nda patut nda ulih melanja apak, gaji 2X indah ulih ngirum ka nuan.."
arrrrrrrrhhhhhhh.. I'm so blur.. speachless...
I told daddy I still hv 2K MRP.. and daddy start wondering why so much..?
and... started compare my course fees with boy...
Of coz, boy's fee is much more cheaper than mine.. :-(
-ahh batal niat ka minta support-
When I talked to mom..
Mami sounds cool.. relax.. hmmm.. good to hear mom's voice.
Now n then I realize that I should follow B advise...
Call..talk to mom whenever you feel in sorrow..
All this while.. I kept it for myself too Much..
Didn't turned to them when I'm in trouble.
I just don't wanna see them worry away from Niah..
Some more don't want 'add' problem in their mind..
That is how I walk alone my life..
Moving and keep on Moving ..
and I dont know until which moment I could stop..
Thanks mom.. well a mother is a mother Queen of my heart.
Her voice like an angel..cure my heart.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sick & Exhausted
I feel so sad of everything ..
But I still thanksful to God..
For whatever come along my life now..
I might be lucky from others in different way..
Last night I call home..
Talk to mom, dad & tutut...boy was busy preparing teaching material for his student...
Daddy give me a light joke..
"wek, dah trima'?" hmmm.. yeah I told dad.
"nda ngirum ka apak ..sponsor apak kah?" (daddy laught..ehehe) arrr.. I reply I didn't see my money dad.
and again daddy spoken.. :'hmmmm.. nda patut nda ulih melanja apak, gaji 2X indah ulih ngirum ka nuan.."
arrrrrrrrhhhhhhh.. I'm so blur.. speachless...
I told daddy I still hv 2K MRP.. and daddy start wondering why so much..?
and... started compare my course fees with boy...
Of coz, boy's fee is much more cheaper than mine.. :-(
-ahh batal niat ka minta support-
When I talked to mom..
Mami sounds cool.. relax.. hmmm.. good to hear mom's voice.
Now n then I realize that I should follow B advise...
Call..talk to mom whenever you feel in sorrow..
All this while.. I kept it for myself too Much..
Didn't turned to them when I'm in trouble.
I just don't wanna see them worry away from Niah..
Some more don't want 'add' problem in their mind..
That is how I walk alone my life..
Moving and keep on Moving ..
and I dont know until which moment I could stop..
Thanks mom.. well a mother is a mother Queen of my heart.
Her voice like an angel..cure my heart.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sick & Exhausted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Dellyne. things happen for a reason. Maybe Uk is right. I mean, I don't know you well, yet.. but it's good to concentrate with what we're supposed to do :)
Take care. Happy Chinese New Year.
MRP?
Silap..
MPR
Post a Comment