will never forget
Friday, January 27, 2006
I send her a message..
Her reply......was getting me shock..
I believe she was a nice young girl..
Briliant... Missionable person. and think widely..
I dont expect her to give me a good response to me..
but.. she does.
I was supprised to read her message.. "crying in my heart"
We do have some same opinion in certain issues.
I wish her the best of her future undertaking.
I wish we could be a close friend too.
will remember her...
Her reply......was getting me shock..
I believe she was a nice young girl..
Briliant... Missionable person. and think widely..
I dont expect her to give me a good response to me..
but.. she does.
I was supprised to read her message.. "crying in my heart"
We do have some same opinion in certain issues.
I wish her the best of her future undertaking.
I wish we could be a close friend too.
will remember her...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment