-My Heart-
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
I'm back to my blog..
hmmm.. nothing interesting...
still worry & unhappy...
yesterday.. when i reach home... i saw..
my housemate cried.. i was shocked to know she failed 2 subject.
Jesus... I almost cry.. give her warm hug to comfort her..
it was unexpected...
also heard another friend.. dismiss & readdmited..
Fuhhhhhhhhhh...
What is my status then.......? Haven't settle my MRP... not even know my result.
God.. I had done my part... Help me.........
-my heart-
hmmm.. nothing interesting...
still worry & unhappy...
yesterday.. when i reach home... i saw..
my housemate cried.. i was shocked to know she failed 2 subject.
Jesus... I almost cry.. give her warm hug to comfort her..
it was unexpected...
also heard another friend.. dismiss & readdmited..
Fuhhhhhhhhhh...
What is my status then.......? Haven't settle my MRP... not even know my result.
God.. I had done my part... Help me.........
-my heart-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hi there Mac. My prayer will always be with you. Hope you will get what you wanted. :)
I guess u guys need to review ur clubbing plans for 2006 ;)
haha.. some truths in there UK. :p
BTW, what type of clubbing do you mean UK?
Enjoyed a lot!
» »
Post a Comment