BSS - AGM
Monday, January 09, 2006
When I received this annoucement email from Unitar..
I felt sad.. somehow 'rasa rugi pun ada'
I was the Secretary for Borneo Student Society /2005 (Sarawak Division)
but... last year...
Not much I can contribute to the club.. since I'm working.
All secretariat & paper work are done by friend.
All I have is giving support to others clubmate.
Gna, Chin, Hana, Sham,Sam.. there are a good team.
Hoping Borneo Student Society stand firm as previous year.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:53:54 +0800
Subject: AGM for Club and Society
9 January 2006
Good Day
Dear Presidents of UNITAR Clubs & Societies,
You are advised to conduct the Annual General Meeting(AGM) for your respective clubs and societies before 30th January 2006.
Kindly arranged the date and time to conduct the meeting with all members.The present commitee should hand over all the proper documents to the new commitee members.
We would like to thank you in advance and congratulations for the tremendous contributions given.
Thank you.
Regards,
JaiBalan Harirajan
Executive Center For Student Development
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt sad.. somehow 'rasa rugi pun ada'
I was the Secretary for Borneo Student Society /2005 (Sarawak Division)
but... last year...
Not much I can contribute to the club.. since I'm working.
All secretariat & paper work are done by friend.
All I have is giving support to others clubmate.
Gna, Chin, Hana, Sham,Sam.. there are a good team.
Hoping Borneo Student Society stand firm as previous year.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:53:54 +0800
Subject: AGM for Club and Society
9 January 2006
Good Day
Dear Presidents of UNITAR Clubs & Societies,
You are advised to conduct the Annual General Meeting(AGM) for your respective clubs and societies before 30th January 2006.
Kindly arranged the date and time to conduct the meeting with all members.The present commitee should hand over all the proper documents to the new commitee members.
We would like to thank you in advance and congratulations for the tremendous contributions given.
Thank you.
Regards,
JaiBalan Harirajan
Executive Center For Student Development
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
Post a Comment