The Roundabout Signboard at Kuching Area

Friday, January 07, 2011


Noticed something....?

Panjang nya nama jalan bulatan sekitar bandaraya Kuching ^_^


habis nafas ku yang maksimum pun tak terbaca *_*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ucoz.rugreek.ru]Проститутки дорогие [/url]
[url=http://clasnii.ru/vip/page_574.html][img]http://dosugcz.biz/bi?id=190[/img][/url]
[url=http://deva.dimitraservice.info/vsedevki.html]Проститутки дорогие [/url]

dellyne said...

Dear anonymous.. thank you ;)i just blog for fun..

Anonymous said...

If you could e-mail me with a few suggestions on just how you made your blog look this excellent, I would be grateful.

dellyne said...

Dear anonymous, just signup/create your blog name is as you like... and find any Nice blog template.. i think ..that all.

Anonymous said...

Why the signboard at roundabout in Kuching only beloing to one particular race? What about the other names or personalities that had made Kuching proud as what it is today? Don't they too deserve a name???

dellyne said...

hahahaha.. no idea anon! ^_^

 
◄Design by Pocket