

It is so difficult for us to plan a night out togather. But I am the one who always plan but end up i am the one who cancel our night out ehehe. babe always bising2 ehehe. On 10-april, finally we make it hahaha.. hangout at Schorlate, solaris. From 11-pm1.30am, and continue our party nite at Borneo Hit Club.

my sister said my body dah kurus sangat..Yeah...I know it.. bad me tak jaga diri baik2..Maybe all the stresses I had been tru since Jan-till End March. I don't eat on time..sometime i skip my dinner.. not that I dont want to eat.. but I always reach home very late due to my work load. I promised to take good care of myself & grow pretty cute each day. I will keep long hair style till end of this year, eat more n more, stay happy with the man i have now until when i dont know ehehehe.
0 comments:
Post a Comment