Me & MySeypotz broadband.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Hi blogger..
Now I am back to my internet life.
Whenever I have the time to Online via MySiputBroadband :-p be it anywhere I have to travel.. i will have an easy access to inTerNeT. Did You see the small plug-in modem? ehehe..
Yesterday afternoon i went to The Mine Shopping Complex with emun & bobow. I seated behind & try to connect to Internet.. heii.. tak dapat laa connect dalam kereta beb! though of make some noise at Dara Melempai Tisi Tanju & Sulu_Sigat @ RP DOT COM as i know they are working hard their ass in office while 3 of us are enjoying our 'off day' ;-p
Back to my Maxis story. I had converted my maxis prepaid line to postpaid for reason is to get lower monthly Maxis Broadband payment of Rm98 per month instead of Rm138/-
So moving forward I am giving my <>Rm100+ to Maxis And .. good bye maxis topup 5-topup 10. Interesting! My brother also subscribed to Celcom Broadband. RM400 for modem + Rm99? monthly charge.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket