I am ur secret admirer :-p

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Naza Kia - CITRA & CAREN.
My eyes always attracted to this two MPV cars on the road.
Can I get 1 of this car?


Caren


Oppsss>> this bLACK SAGA also not too little for a single lady ;-p


The brand New Proton SAGA. 1.3
PERODUA Kenari... arrr.. last choice iz'it?
If a Father with RM850/- can lead a family of 6 members provided education for 5childrens, You should aim higher n better...Let's kick off the best rewards and motivate for yourself.
******************************************
March 14, It was another very pleasant day for me. I told myself that I am not less or equal to other people who can have flexi financial control.
I will always want to be thankful to God, thanking my love one and family who helps me to be able enjoying the hardwork, sacrification and the efforts that allow me to 'gain' what this life n living mean to be...

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket