
*a Note for my sweet people in my life*
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Almost end of February..
I would says that I'm mental & emosionaly growing up each days..
Working life is going fine... Now me & my friend says" welcome to the new life.. Good life" we may face some difficulty to kick-off in finding a better place.
I was touch' when she said " I feel like crying thinking of myself " and.. i was just speak to my heart saying.. " we have been doing great all the years.. we are super young women here..we have done lots a good things for ourselve, yup.. there are time you n me falled down ; n we had raised n stand again n again.. I would want to says that we are so adorable person, we had growing up together in such a wonderful n challenging lifestyle. -We are.- "
I believe everyone could see that I've been thinking so much... but nothing so wrong about that. I'm not losing anything at all. I would said I was so lucky whereby in the pass 2 years I gain alots and it was a benefits for me.. a hand of helps; to take. An instruction as a guideline to follow and a positive outcome till get stable myself. yet I am not take granted from anyone.. all was given with love n sincerity. next.. Doing something advancement for yourself is Good. Each days was a meaningful lessons to take. (Thanks God I become a calm & most important the patient I ever have in mylife.. God is so true.. the fruits of being willing to wait n patient will bring brighter days.)
On d' 9thFeb... I may not know how do you feel being not seeing me around... I do feel guilty... I just don't wish to spoiled your day. I take a long breathing n walked in your wonderful party... I can't look deep in your eyes for the whole night.. n i don't know what to do when u r already in ur sweet dream lying in the corner.. hmm.. Well, my friend.. just to let you know.. My prayer be with you....Whoever done goodthings and have been so good to me will be in my litter prayer..If there is anyone who don't believe in God.. Then I will says that " I Do Believe in God.. "
On d' 14thFeb... You are wondering.. "where do you get the flower?" ohh.. kutip tepi jalan.. forget about it, and i reply... "it's time to show love to yourself" 
(both of you means so much to me. Thank you for everything)
...the night i wish to send a msg to B'.. but then hmm... we all dah besar panjang not in tadika, primary or secondary school anymore.. Borned to be clever, intelligent people on earth so let's think of oneself.. what is positive n good things to do for a living... no time for suka-suka play play in the playground anymore. ahh..not me man.. but when i think about something.. those "amount" that you have given to me...what should i do in returned? you tell me beb.. I may not be fair.. things just about to come along fine to us to everyone of us...May there be a silent moment for us wake-up n turn-around to be extra good in the future. We have been so Blessed & God' love flowed like a river.. I hope we could do something n create more meaningful living to one another. Hopefully not a single good n bad moments we had to be forgotten. I hope we will be good to ourself.. I hope all of us (babemac, b n gna) success in whatever we do. Treat ourself to have a Good life.. Love this life as 'Life is short; Make it Sweet for ourself" Life like a wheel..there is up n down time.. take it with faith, confidence n look far ahead. Solutions come 1st not arguement or quarel.. *i think God blessed us for misunderstanding n quarel on my 24th b'day eve.how dare both of you given that as a present for me beb?" i was so hurt in da'middle but the love i have for both you won d anger with God' mercy i still care n forgiving each other.
I want u to know..Knowing Both of you are so wonderful person in my life.. This is Our youngter best adventures story...
Deep in my heart..Thank you for being such a wonderful persons to me. I have to admit.. both of you have been very nice to me... i can't repay ur kindness for all the love n care... in all means i wish someday i could give n show the best care n love special for both of you my dearest...Please take care...
"Happiness Keeps You Sweet,
Trial Make You Strong,
Sorrows Keep You Human,
Failure Keeps You Humble,
Success Keeeps You Glowing & GOD Keeps You Going.
Have A Wonderful Life to my sweet people." I love You... so so much.
*enti seduai udah macha tok, honestly i love whatever we had shared.. i love the way both of you encourage me to be a strong person.. my dear roomate.. i know it was so painful for you to see me crying every nigh.. that is what mean Love is Sweet n Hurt in the same time.. but if we allow n giving ourself a chances to appreciate all good n bad moments we had... we shall taste the sweetest fruit of joys in the future*
Lastly, Happy Valentine to you Regina & Herwan. Thank you so much. I want God to Bless both of you & many happy return to you..you & myself.
Hey.. this is my special song dedication to both of you...
Welcome to a good life by Kanye West. go .. youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=fmX9ci9Fczw
and Chris Brown - With You http://youtube.com/watch?v=OqumjziPTzk
Cheerioss.. muahhh Hug&Kisses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Nama ti udah nyadi Mac?.. Seems like im quite blur in your situation?... is there any prob mac?.. mind to share?
Post a Comment