My E-Invitation Card for My 24th Birthday!

Monday, May 14, 2007


Finally this is the e-invitation card that I've been thinking!
Thank you to Gomball who come out with this designed & thank you to Gna as well.
She proposed this big castle for my upcoming 24th Birthday.
VIP room-Redbox, Sunway was 1st proposed by Alexander, newbie lunyung!
Then I heard another proposal to held the party at Galexies KTV, Subang Jaya.
Capten Cabin old port is definitely -Black listed!<--- I don't wish to perform another Sexy Dance on the stage like last year ;-p

Arrrr.. how I wish my B' to be around at this beautiful Mexican restaurant & tequila bar.
Macam Istana syiotttttttttttttt!


I wish myself a BLESSED & Very HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY.
Arap idup aku lantang, gerai, mujur, mereti ka reti pengidup ari taun ti udah.
Terima kasih Tuhan ti semampai ngering ka ati aku maia aku dalam penusah, maia aku tusah ati. Nadai nemu ku ari ni datai Kesabaran ati ku ngetat ka diri baka ti udah ngelama tok.
Terima kasih Tuhan laban nuan meri aku bala kawan ti chukup manah, nelap, mentas enggau aku begulai ditu. Truly Beautiful Friendship we hold togather!
Terima kasih Tuhan laban aku nemu, Family aku tetap meruan ninga ka aku taja aku bedau chukup manah malas jasa sida semua. Love, Care & Financial Support. . . so much. . .

3 comments:

bentdaniell said...

Mac..happy birthday..ngarap ka nuan lantang senang sereta mujur dalam semua pengawa nuan..lantang ka ati nuan ti tusah..sereta be +VE

Anonymous said...

Mac,Happy Bday agai nuan.God Bless u always and wish u all the best in everything u do.Adios.
-veemau-

DCampbell aka Puteri said...

Happy belated birthday, Mac. Ngarap ka diberkat Tuhan enggau panjai umur, pengerai enggau pengelantang! Amen!

 
◄Design by Pocket