February.. I Desire Sweet Love & New Career Ahead

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Says Good Bye to January & Welcome February
A Month for filling Life With Sweet Love towards all my important people in my life.
I noted this will be the beginning of My Challenging Career ahead & Back to my Financial Independent Life.

God... I have Faith no matter how hard this life would be . . .
---------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
1 Feb - Attended an interview at Cospect Management Services Sdn Bhd.
Vacant position : Assistant Company Secretarial.
Ahahahaaa.. kinda funny but who care in what business nature I could be .. & I'll be . .
Life is about Learning & Explore knowledge in whatever field.
---------------------------------------------------------------
6 Feb - Interview at Cold Chain Network (M) Sdn Bhd.

Good Luck bbmac!

3 comments:

AlongJr said...

good luck bbmac.. try ur best..

dellyne said...

thanks darling.. aiyoo.. i have to decline CNN-interview :-/
too far...

dellyne said...

hmmm.. checking the status for CMS application : Unsuccessful!

It's ok.
At least I gain some experience in the interview session.

 
◄Design by Pocket