In Loving Memory of GrandgrandMa
Thursday, December 14, 2006
So much pain in my heart to lose my GrandgrandMa on d' 13Dec..
Being thinking of aki chabu & family..
So sad that I dont have the chances to see Inek forever...
The funeral Ceremony will at 2/3pm on the 15Dec.
Jesus.. You love her more than we do.. May her souls rest in peace with you dear Lord
And I do remember.. today 14Dec is my dearest Brother's Birthday.
I just miss everyone so much.. as i felt so lonely ...
Being thinking of aki chabu & family..
So sad that I dont have the chances to see Inek forever...
The funeral Ceremony will at 2/3pm on the 15Dec.
Jesus.. You love her more than we do.. May her souls rest in peace with you dear Lord
And I do remember.. today 14Dec is my dearest Brother's Birthday.
I just miss everyone so much.. as i felt so lonely ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sorry to hear that of your grandma, May GOD rest her in HIS arms.
Be Strong Always. In the LORD.
Sorry to hear about your recent loss. Condolence to you and your family. She is in a better place now although you may not realise it. Just live your life as it meant to be and never stray from the walk with God.
I was crying for 2 days..
Post a Comment