Cosmetics by MAYBELLINE

Friday, August 04, 2006

Ahaa... semalam I dapat a few new beauty stuf' :-p
Whats new? 3 mascara + 1 Lip Gloss + 1 Face Foundation
Tapi sebenarnya saya nie jenis tak reti make-up tebal-tebal.
Ghee.. Tak kuasa I.


Liquid Lips Gloss: i have the pinky one

Maybelline-Lash-Discovery Mascara: Blue, Green & Pink :-P my choice


Maybelline dream matte mousse: Natural Beige


5 comments:

Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

So u r coming back to work in Sarawak?

dellyne said...

Hi Desmond: So far no plan to 'back for good' :-P

Roy: ehehe.. actually I beli sometime tak pakai langsung pun. Most of my pic. pun none is "mekap tebal2" :-P

AlongJr said...

gurl with natural beauty is the best.. mac.. u already pretty even without makeup..

dellyne said...

Hello.. guess what?????
The lip gloss menyakitkan bibir ke Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can't believe that. I cannot use lips gloss at ALL :-(

dellyne said...

what to do.. lucky u AiE ehehe..

 
◄Design by Pocket