
Early July I bought 2 pieces of birthday cards for my 'very important person'

This one is for my love :-p
Date: 6 July

I can't remember what I wrote ehehe..
Anyway, I attached 1 sweet photo.
Hmmm.. as i remember.. I did attached a photo with Abin n Yoyot?
Did I?

Date: 25 June
This one is for my Aunty Maria :-p

I didn't wrote so much..
Coz the wording in the card has ' Meaningful Wishes & Prayer'


10 comments:
so sweet of you...
yaa.. I feel so so.. much more sweeter when i start to sending more n more greeting card for 'important people'
Who's the Next ? ehehe --> My daddy!
yeah roy..
if i know what is ur important date.. may be u be lucky person to have 1 card from me? ahaha
Use ur own words and not the one from the card :)
aye, the short words n sentences are more than enuf' ehehe.
Happy Birthday, Miss You, Love You, God Bless You, Hope to See You Again.. bla-bla-bla :-p
I will like the bla bla bla :)
I never include bla-bla-bla in any greeting card wahahahaa
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »
Keep up the good work » » »
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
Post a Comment